When you decide to install a CCTV system to your home or in your business, the first question that comes to you is:
- “- Should I install an analog CCTV system or IP cameras??? “
Decide what CCTV system installed is not the easiest thing to do because there are advantages and disadvantages to each of the systems CCTV .
Ma Our site (Our site ) will try to help you with this choice by showing you the differences there are between the two systems so that you can choose the best, the installation video monitoring for you.
The main difference between the two systems is how the signal will be transmitted. The analog cameras deliver video in a format that can be viewed on a single TV, DVR or even on a computer equipped with an acquisition card. An IP camera, also known as network camera name, digitizes the signal using a specialized encoder that contains an embedded Web server. This allows the IP camera to act as a network device, allowing to broadcast images captured not only on an existing network, but also through a web and therefore accessible via web browser.
Analog cameras and IP cameras can transmit images via wireless or wired connections (in any case, the camera must be powered electrically). The clear advantage of a camera IP, is that by using the network wiring, you can use switches, routers, etc., and thus expand the facility multi cameras using the same cables.
To determine which system best fits your installation of CCTV, Our site (Our site) will demonstrate below, the advantages and disadvantages of each of video surveillance systems :
Camera Analog: Benefits
- Cost Reduction: the analog CCTV cameras are generally less expensive than cameras CCTV IP
- Flexibility of choice and installation: The range of camera analog video surveillance and much larger than the cameras ip. You’re more likely to find the camera that best suits.
- Compatibility: Most models are compatible, the micro camera to motorized camera the most advanced, and that, regardless of the brand and the manufacturer.
Camera Analog: Disadvantages
- Lack of features: Most analog cameras lack simple Faculties such as zoom and audio.
- Interference problems: If you install a wireless system, you may see you “parasitized” by others around the devices such as microwave or a simple GSM. Also, if you do not choose a digital camera system , you may aque other systems can capture your images, and you have more privacy.
- Difficult to apply for long distances: For CCTV long distances, you can not choose a fully analog system that can not bear than 100M wireless distances and difficult 500M wired bypassing signal conversions sytèmes.
Ip Camera : Benefits
- A better wireless reception: The IP cameras for video surveillance have an integrated encryption, making it impossible interference in the images. In addition, relays and bridges WIFI can increase the distances covered by this type of CCTV.
- Use of wiring present: IP cameras allow the use of this network wiring and function as a single network device. This makes it much easier installation.
- Easier remote access: If you want to enter your cameras from around the world via the Internet, you can connect directly to each camera, bypassing the storage system. Access is faster.
Ip Camera: Disadvantages
- Price: Due to the technology built into every camera, the cost of IP cameras is generally higher than that of cameras analog CCTV.
- Bandwidth: Each cameras via the network, it requires a higher bandwidth allocated to a system of one or analog CCTV storekeeper is networked.
Taking into account the various advantages and disadvantages of each of video surveillance systems, the decision really comes down to your specific video surveillance needs.
Number of cameras, camera type,, storage location, remote consultation, design of the cameras, and required storage capacity, are parameters to consider when you want to install video monitoring.
Our site offers you business and skilled technicians who will help you choose the best system at the lowest rate for your installation of CCTV .
Do not hesitate to contact us on 01 80 80 11 40 or by using the form below.
How to Choose a Soundbar System
AIBIRD UAV KC3000 fixed wing drone for Mapping …
KKmoon 8 Channel 960H D1 CCTV Network DVR H.264 HDMI Video …
Building a low cost wifi camera – Johan Kanflo
Nortel Meridian Norstar M7208 MICS CICS BCM100 BCM200 …
HD security camera
Security System Professional Installation in North Miami …
New World Order Money Religion Stock Photography …
Synology Cloud Station Review
Barges > Steinsvik
Video Analytic Software
Logitech M171 Wireless Mouse
CO2 EXTINGUISHERS` – General Fire and Safety
SourceSecurity.com top 10 roundtable discussions of 2016 …
Outdoor unit: M21351K-A-02
Mahr Federal Digital Depth Gage MarCal 30ER
Eton Satellit 750 AM FM Shortwave Aircraft Band Radio With …
How to choose a cctv security surveillance system
Choosing the security cameras that are right for your …
Why choose a security camera system for your security