What is the best way to celebrate National Pajama Day? With an unforgettable party, of course!
Everyone loves parties, especially children who are always ready and excited for an afternoon of fun. Pajama parties are super fun alternatives to create unforgettable parties.
Only the part of the children to sleep all together is already reason to party, but if organizing activities and fun jokes even more funny will be. So we give you 8 tips to organize the best party ever for your kids with pajama sleepwear featured on http://www.lawfaqs.net/2016/05/19/women-sleepwear/:
- Invitation:Like any party, you should start with the invitation. It is important that you have the date, address, schedules, contacts and specifications of what guests need to bring.
- Safety:We are talking about a children’s party, so safety is always in the first place. Remove fragile objects from the party space, glass accessories that can break easily and dangerous furniture.
- Allergies,intolerances or illnesses: Always ask the parents of the guests whether the children have any allergies, food intolerances or illnesses.
- Contacts:Always keep an emergency telephone contact in case anything happens to the child or she wants to go home sooner than planned.
- Programming:Plan activities and games very well, depending on the number of children and time. It is important that you also have a plan B if any of the activities fail or does not catch the attention of the kids. For the afternoon, we suggest some ideas such as: mime games, theater, board games, hand crafts, science experiments, among others. Plan the heaviest activities for the afternoon and leave the programs calmer by the end of the evening, such as reading or movie sessions.
- Thematic parties:Another good option are thematic parties. It can do according to the taste of the children, but a theme that the youngest will love is to simulate a camp. So they can all sleep in bed bags on the floor and simulate a tent with sheets, for example.
- Gifts:If you are not very young, you can organize a party kit for each of them, which includes a custom pajama, sleeping mask, towel, toothbrush and briefcase. The little ones will love it and stay with a remembrance of this unforgettable party.
- Next day:Do not forget the next day and organize an original and reinforced breakfast for the children. You can leave some already ready the day before.
23 best Zoe’s Spa Sleepover images on Pinterest
Untangling the Rules for the Chinese Gift Exchange Game …
Pink & Orange Hello Kitty Pajama Party
Jade’s Slumber Party | Giadzy | Pinterest
Life Love Larson: Pancake & Pajama Birthday Party
26 best Free Printables images on Pinterest
Life Love Larson: Pancake Tacos
Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl: Christmas Pajama Party
carte invitation soirée pyjama : carte d’invitation soirée …
-follow the queen for more poppin’ pins @kjvouge ️ …
Более 25 лучших идей на тему «Пижамная вечеринка» на …
Slumber Party Birthday Invitations
A Pancake and Pajama Party for Harlow’s 1st Birthday …
On the top of the World…: Nursery kids enjoyed Pajama …
400+ Girls Slumber Party Invitations, Girls Slumber Party …
boys-sleepover-party | Birthday Party Ideas
Ideas para hacer una pijamada
My Daughter’s Unicorn Birthday Slumber Party
39 ideas para ayudarte a hacer la mejor fiesta de pijamas …