Decorating a children’s room is a real challenge. Combining the taste of parents, the preferences of the small, considering the space available and the available budget, is not easy. Even so, taking care of the decoration of the children’s room is always very good. With the trend of using wall stickers in children’s decoration, this task was uncomplicated.
We list some aspects to help in decorating the children’s bedroom with wall sticker. Thus, it is easier to create a warm and beautiful environment.
The color of each one
One detail usually goes unnoticed in children’s bedroom decoration projects: colors have a functional role. They influence the physical, cognitive and psychic aspects of children. Considering these aspects in the choice of children’s decor with decorative stickers can stimulate and even favor the development and learning of children.
As the room is mainly a rest environment, it is worth knowing a little about the effect of colors on sleep, according to the chromotherapy.
The most interesting colors for the main decoration of the children’s room, according to the perspective of the sensations they cause, are:
- Green: harmony, tranquility, balance;
- Blue: stillness, safety and reflection;
- Purple: comfort, safety;
- White: peace and calm.
The use of children’s wall stickers allows the decor to have a main color with just a few different highlights.
Advantages of children’s decor with wall stickers
- The decor of the child’s room with wall stickers is more economical than other types of coatings, such as paint, for example;
- As the child grows, the wall sticker decoration can easily change, following its phases and tastes;
- The decorated children’s wall sticker allows the child to enjoy a more playful environment with their favorite settings and characters;
- Children’s decorative stickers awaken fantasy, stimulating creativity, allowing the child to explore new thoughts and emotions;
- The wall stickers adapt to the decoration of various styles of rooms, serving children of various age groups: baby room, children’s room, boy’s room, girl’s room.
- There are personalized children’s wall stickers, making it possible, for example, to include photos of the family in the decoration, stimulating the children’s affection.
How to Choose the Right Wall Sticker
Whenever possible, include the child in the development of the project, allowing the child to express their preferences. So the end result will appeal to everyone.
Currently, there are stores specializing in children wall stickers that sell over the internet, which greatly facilitates the entire process of researching and deciding on themes, colors, characters, etc. See photos of wall stickers for kids room to get inspired.
Remember to use a tape measure to measure the height and width of the wall before you buy the decorative adhesive to avoid frustration.
There are other types of decorative adhesives for children’s room: decorative strip , door sticker. want to meet? Take a look on our website.
77 best images about Home Bathroom Under Water Theme on …
8 best Anna’s mural images on Pinterest
170 best Store Ideas images on Pinterest
Butterfly Flower Fairy Wall Stickers for Kids Rooms …
Shelves Tree Decal Children Wall DecalShelf Tree Wall …
Childrens Kids Themed Wall Decor Room Stickers Sets …
Wall Stickers Home Decor Waterproof Colorful Bonsai Flower …
Jungle Animals Wall Stickers
Anchor Wall Decal Sticker Nautical Wall Decor Sea Ocean …
Totoro Wall Decal Sticker Kids Room Wall Decor Art Mural …
Cartoon Cars Circle Race Track Vinyl Art Wall Sticker Kids …
Pokemon Wall Stickers for Kids Rooms Home Decorations …
Wall Decal Cute Penguins Zoo for Kids Room Decor Art Vinyl …
Dinosaur Wall Decals for Kids
استیکر اتاق کودک با عکسبرگردانهای دیواری
Fairy Wall Decor Fairy Wall Decals Kids Rooms Sample Great …
Noahs Ark Wall Decal Decor Sticker DD1061 Childrens Kids …
Decorative Paint Techniques for Bedroom Walls