Summer is coming and with it the desire to get a tan, but to make the sun our ally and not an enemy you need to take important measures in terms of sun protection and avoid DIY methods that give quicker but less tan lasting and especially harmful for our skin.
Even the power can help, there are foods that promote the production of melanin and allow you to tan better and faster.
First, it is important to identify your skin type that is determined by the quality and quantity of melanin present at baseline in our skin. It indicates the skin reactions to exposure to ultraviolet radiation and the kind of tan you can get through it.
– It starts from the skin type 1, typical of those who have fair skin with efilidi, blond or red hair and blue eyes. This type of skin is extremely sensitive and can only get a tan mild and sometimes non-existent.
– The skin type 2 is typical of people with fair skin, dark blond or light brown hair light or dark eyes. This type of skin is delicate and tends to burn easily. The tan can give a light complexion and golden.
– The skin type 3 is the most widespread in Western countries, where there are many people with reddish-light complexion, brown hair, light or dark eyes. These individuals can get a tan medium to pronounced.
– Who has an olive or dark complexion, dark brown hair color or black and dark eyes belongs to the skin type 4, the skin is very sensitive to sun exposure and tanning is intense.
– We then move on to the skin type 5, typical of those who have an olive complexion, dark hair and eyes, a type of skin does not react to sun exposure.
– Finally there is the skin type 6 they belong to persons of black complexion, hair and eyes blacks, whose skin does not undergo changes in color through tanning.
Depending on your skin type you can identify what is the sunscreen is best for our skin. Surely a lower skin type requires a higher level of protection, but it is wrong to think that the skin type 4 or 5 does not need any protection. In fact it is essential because not only protects against sunburn, but it keeps the skin hydrated and less subject to aging caused by the sun’s rays. Proper protection is also essential to expose themselves as little as possible the risk of melanoma.
The skin types 1 and 2 require sunscreen with maximum protection factor; who belongs to the skin type 3 should choose a medium security – high, while for the phototypes 4:05 may well adare an average protection. To identify your skin type is good to ask an expert.
The sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes before sun exposure and after each bath. Another tip is to avoid the sun during the hottest hours (from 12 to 16). After sun exposure is always good to apply an after sun cream that hydrates the skin and helps to maintain your tan longer.
FOOD AND TANNING
Even what we eat can affect our tan, such as food orange and red as apricots, carrots and tomatoes stimulate the production of melanin. Instead must be avoided is the use of beer: very often we hear that versandosela on the body you get a good tan, but it’s very dangerous because in a short time can cause very serious burns!
Get the best spray tan in Columbus, Indiana at Blondie’s …
Best Fake Tan Products To Get The Ultimate Glow In 2018
17 Best ideas about Tan Skin Makeup on Pinterest
Mod The Sims
Best Fake Tan for Blondes
Effective Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tan
MY FAKE TAN TIPS & BEST PRODUCTS!
Keep Your Glow: Best Spray Tan Salons In Baltimore « CBS …
Spray Tan Machine Reviews 2018: The Top 5 Best Spray Tan …
How to Apply Self Tanner Without Streaks or Blotches
28 Best Natural Ways To Remove Sun Tan (Face, Skin & Hands)
Spray Tan Tips
Spray Tan Melbourne | Best Spray Tan Melbourne
Best Spray Tan Machines
Wilmington North Carolina’s Prima Day Spa
The 25+ best Tanning bed lotion ideas on Pinterest …
What Is Spray Tanning? (and is it right for me?)
Four tricks to clean up fake tan disasters
Fake Tanning for Pale Skin
Independent Guide to The Best Tanning Lotions Available …