DIscover today hyaluronic acid and its functions: Did you know that the contraindications are minimal and can also help treat osteoarthritis?
L’ hyaluronic acid is one of the fundamental components of the skin and is responsible for keeping it moist and supple. As it regards the aesthetic surgery hyaluronic acid is used to remove wrinkles and prevent aging of the skin.
1. Hyaluronic acid on the face and lips
Hyaluronic acid is a filler and is the most used in the world to correct wrinkles, but also to model the volume of the face. As already mentioned the hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin, with advancing age, however, the production decreases and it is the reason why wrinkles are formed.
Compared to other fillers, hyaluronic acid is one of the safest in that resorbs in a few months and has no permanent effect. Does not even require the anti allergic test and the result of the modeling is quite natural.
As regards the area lips hyaluronic acid goes to fill those vertical wrinkles around the mouth due in most cases to smoke or to aging. Using it directly on the lips instead will create a fill of them and will be therefore more fleshy. The amount of filler used must be proper and adequate, in each case as already said hyaluronic acid is reabsorbed and then the results are not permanent .
This filler can successfully fill the wrinkles of the entire face, including even the crows feet. The sessions are not surgical in the strict sense and therefore do not provide incisions, so no scars. It is not even mandatory anesthesia unless the patient to request it. According to the wrinkle depth it will also change the depth to which the acid will be infiltrated.
Immediately after the infiltration area will redden and swell, it takes a couple of days to get the desired result. The only thing to avoid is the sun, for the rest of your daily activities do not need to be interrupted. In practice, the fillers are perfect for those looking for a natural result .
2. Cream with hyaluronic acid
Many creams contain hyaluronic acid as it is also perfect for moisturize dry skin. The anti-aging creams with this substance if used consistently in the morning and the evening will go to smooth the skin and you will notice the results: an excellent solution for those who can not bring himself to resort to filler. Let’s see what are the best on the market:
- Eucerin offers”Hyaluron Filler”, a face cream for day and night with plumping effect. In addition to by day and night creams it is also proposed an eye contour very effective.
- Collistarfeatures not only a cream but also a kind of moisturizing oil with lifting action to be applied directly on the desired areas called” Active Puri.” The cream instead is the” bio revitalizing Face Cream”, a treatment with hyaluronic acid with collagen activator.
- Smart Night Cliniqueinstead is a night cream with remedial effect colorless and odorless, ideal for allergy sufferers.
3. Infiltrations of hyaluronic acid
The hyaluronic acid is not only used for aesthetic use, more and more often in fact is also used to treat osteoarthritis and hip osteoarthritis knee.
Using regularly (but rational ) injecting the substance directly damaged in the joint pain will be lessened, joint mobility will improve, there will be an anti inflammatory effect and also you will rebuild the surface layer and cartilage cells.
Infiltration must be repeated at least twice a year: every 7 days to 5 weeks.
4. Hyaluronic acid contraindications
Hyaluronic acid has no serious side effects, only some forethought .
- It should not be used duringpregnancy or during the’ feeding;
- It should not be used if you haveauto-immune diseases;
- It should not be used if you have an ‘infection bacterial or viral infection;
- It should not be used where they are satisfiedintolerance to the product itself.
For the rest, not being a surgical intervention and being quickly resorbable, it presents no major problems. Both creams that filler can be an excellent alternative to surgery, primarily because the effect is not permanent or dramatic.
Vichy Mineral 89: A Daily Multi-Mineral for Your Skin …
Dry Skin | How to Get Rid of Dry Skin + Acne
Top 11 Uses & Benefits of Marigolds, Including for the …
skin whitening|whitening Creams|whitening injections|Azad …
The Benefits Of A Hydrafacial Treatment
CUIDADO DE LA PIEL ( SKIN) on Pinterest
High street version of 24-carat gold dust face mask …
Diverticulitis Symptoms You Can Treat Naturally
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Ageing …
Tarte Cosmetics faces backlash for ‘beige’ foundation range
Different Easy Ways To Fall Asleep Instantly
Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation
Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin C Reviews – Adeline Serum
Hyaluronic Acid Based Fillers: Cost, Side Effects …
BH COSMETICS ‘NATURALLY FLAWLESS’ FOUNDATION: REVIEW and …
3 Benefits to Hyaluronic Acid Cream In Skincare
NAMU LIFE SNAILWHITE WHIPP SOAP